COVID-19 update: All of New Zealand is now at Red. More information.
Companion Animal Clinic
The experienced and friendly team at the Companion Animal Clinic provides top-quality veterinary care for all types of small pets. Open to the public, we are the first choice veterinary clinic for local pets. You can also ask your veterinarian for a referral to us for difficult cases. Our clinic has vets and veterinary nurses on duty 24 hours a day seven days a week.
COVID 19 Framework Orange- Companion Animal Hospital ORANGE Operations
- In line with government and tertiary education mandate we are still open and running our services with a few changes to ensure staff, student and client safety:
- Our doors are still closed, please call through to reception on arrival
- You will be asked 2 screening questions before admission
- Only one client per consult is permitted to ensure safe distancing
- Scan or manually record your visit with us at the door
- Face masks must be worn
- Contactless payment is still our preferred method of payment
Emergencies call 0800 PET EMERGENCY (0800 738 363)
You can bring your pet to us by appointment for all routine healthcare such as vaccinations, health checks, dental, and speys or castrations.
We sell pet food, flea and worming products.
Canine physical therapy and rehabilitation
We offer hydrotherapy, massage, swiss ball and balance board exercises for dogs to aid post-surgical recovery or to help manage other ailments and conditions such as arthritis or weight management.
Our hospital has the most comprehensive facilities of any veterinary practice in New Zealand. This allows us to offer surgery, x-ray, ultrasound, CT, endoscopy, intensive care and laboratory facilities.
At the clinic, veterinary students learn on the job under the direct supervision of highly qualified and experienced vets and veterinary nurses. Our junior staff may perform simple procedures under strict supervision and assist in higher-level diagnostic or surgical procedures. All our nurses hold veterinary nursing qualifications and are devoted to providing high-quality care to your pets.
Tel (06) 350 5329
Fax 06 350 5616
Pet Emergencies(24 hours a day, Mon-Friday)
0800 PetEmergency (0800 738363)
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Monday 13 December 2021